Collage

In my collage there are a variety of things that reflect who i am. First off my biggest dream is to become a Registered Nurse. I love to help people and me becoming a nurse gives me the opportunity to make a difference in many peoples daily life. My favorite sport to watch us baseball, and my favorite team is the Dodgers. My favorite player on the team is Corey Seager, my second favorite player is Trea Turner. I feel like both of these players do a lot for the team. My favorite football team is the San Francisco 49ers, my favorite player on the team is Trey Lance.

I was born and raised in the United States. My dad was born in El Salvador, and i am half Salvadorian. My mom side of the family is from mexico. My favorite things to drink are cran-watermelon, starbucks and boba. i recently started liking the watermelon juice. i have an addiction to starbucks which isn’t good because i spend a lot of money on it… like too much money on it. My favorite snacks to eat are Hot Fries and the sour streamers from Haribo. My favorite food to eat is sushi. i think that it is so refreshing too eat, and there is a lot of variety to try from.

My favorite show to watch is greys anatomy. The show is really interesting there is always something going on, once a problem is solved another problem comes up so, the show almost never gets boring. I’ve rewatched the show like 3 times, now going on my 4th time watching it. I buy a lot of vans, usually the white slip ons. I always buy white slip ons because i dirty mine all the time. My favorite artist is Jhene Aiko. I also like drake and summer walker. There music is so catchy and i love it. My favorite thing to do is play soccer, it takes my mind off everything and makes me feel calmed and relaxed whenever i play it.